Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Harry's Water Park (Tabaquite, Trinidad)

 

I recently visited Harry's Water Park and I liked what I saw. I have not been in a long time (years) and the place is much improved although there are still some rough edges. It was free to enter up to the bar and food building but $20 to just enter the water park area, no rides included. You had free re-entry for the day for this price.


Parking lot left
Parking lot right







There are native animals to look at in one section, the water slides in another and the carat sheds/liming spot in another section. Each section is accessible from each other. The use of the facilities is monitored by hand bands for different patrons. I did not get a band as I was not going on any slides.


Kids play area

The facility is clean and had workers walking throughout.

Kids area tables
















Overhead video:



Official site:
http://harryswaterpark.ilitegroup.com/
Address:
160 Tabaquite Road, Rio Claro, Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies

No comments:

Post a Comment