Sunday, August 29, 2010

10 pounds lighter

It is now about 14 weeks after I started an exercise program. I have lost 10 pounds and over an inch on my waist. I am not doing the program completely as I am basically still eating my regular meals with lots of rice, bread, and massive amounts of roti, but I cut back almost completely on snacks and sugar in general. Another thing is I still have a big dinner 8 or 9 pm which is soon before I go to sleep which may be why I have not lost more weight. I am actually in week 9 of P90X, I skipped exercise some days and repeated a couple weeks in between but kept the routine in order. My stamina is increased, I need to organise a beep test and see how much better I really am. When I find my body fat caliper I will check that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment