Saturday, March 10, 2018

Bad food this week

I was disappointed terribly twice this week with food. Earlier this week I had Wendy's for the first time in Trinidad. The double burger and fries smelt nice. The cheese was the most flavourful part of the burger. The beef was plentiful but very much lacking flavour. I was not eating but there was just barely any taste. I took a bite of the lettuce by itself - it was crunchy but tasted unnatural... I put a packet of their ketchup on the fires and the best way I could describe the taste was smoky. After finishing the meal I was full but not content. I was actually a little upset. A few minutes later I started wondering what I had really eaten because I was not feeling well. The food was making me upset. I did feel better a couple hours later. 

The second bad buy I made was for Poutinois. I had the large with regular cheese and mushrooms and onions. This was also the first time I was having this. I did want to see how this new thing tastes. The cashier told me to use tamarind and garlic sauce because they were the most popular. It looked interesting but I was disappointed by what I got. It was regular fries, cheese and mushrooms and onions which was not impressive. The taste was not flavourful and not worth the price. After I finished it I felt similarly to how the Wendy's made me feel - full but not content and slightly upset. 

Neither of them made me ill but they were not worth my time and money. I guess I need to consider by eating choices more before trying new things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment