Saturday, August 4, 2012

Stop. Think. Talk

Worker:cyan is red? magenta is blue? yellow is yellow?
---
i goin in temple now so i had to call and tel you to buy a bottle of johnnie walker for me
----
What cases you have in stock? I hear - who on the fone? girl-some ass, call to diamond system, la romain
----
Engineer on phone: I use yahoo and I not seeing it coming up in firefox
Me: Ok open IE and tell me what you see
Engineer Google come up
Me: Ok well use IE instead of firefox
Engineer: So how do I get yahoo now if you telling me not to use firefox?
---
IT cleaning up users emails with user watching: Deletes mail from inside 'Deleted Items' folder
User: (While deletion progress bar running) You know, I have things in there I refer back to, you should back that up somewhere
-----
User: we have a problem with the projector, can you come over and check it please
IT: "Ok", goes into comference room and takes cap off projector lens
(This happened multiple times)



-----------
Funny stuff. All these are true stories

No comments:

Post a Comment