Friday, October 14, 2011

This week...

This week has been quite eventful

I went to a seminar at one of the high end waterfront hotels we have and was late for a couple sessions. One of these sessions was lunch being served, so I had to find space on a table outside the lunch room and make do. While figuring out what I could or could not do I had to go look for drink and utensils.. While looking for a fork one waitress said she had one but I needed a second for a friend. She wanted to go back to the kitchen to get a full setup of a fork and knife wrapped in a napkin even though there was a pile of clean forks in the tray she was holding. Apparently the protocol was not to hand out cutlery unless it was in a napkin! Thinking quickly, I convinced her to put the a second fork in the single napkin so I could get two.


I collected a certificate for a course I completed a few weeks ago, I feel accomplised.

Here is a pic of one of the best views in the city in Toronto!


Also, this is my 200th post! yaye me!

No comments:

Post a Comment