Thursday, November 26, 2009

Nearly run off the road, again

Monday morning I was nearly run off the road from a man (young african male) in a green 323 who insisted he had to come into the fast lane after tryin to overtake me on the left. My reaction was to pull away from him ofcourse. Had I thought about it I would have stayed my course and let him hit me. I would love a new paint job on my car. He did get to come in front of me and I let him know I was upset. Before I could realise to take note of the number plate he was gone.

This morning the driver of PCC 7750 was in front me in traffic and he needed to throw a bmobile prepaid card out the window into the middle of the road. The car had very dark tint so I did not see who was driving. I am guessing the rubbish inside his car was getting to him and one more card would be too unbearable, I understand how he would feel in that case but littering is never an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment