Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Digicel is the greatest

For summer this year my mom went to Canada and used her Digicel phone there. The cost was sky high and afterward I regretted letting her do it. Twice she reached the acount limit and had to wait a couple days each time for the balance paid to show up in the account so she could use the phone again. A few weeks after that when I got the next months bill I was shocked to see it say I had the same amount I had paid for foreign calls now as extra credit in the account. Yes, Digicel was saying that the calls made in Canada did not cost me anything. I called then maybe three eparate occasions to confirn that there was no mistake and each time they insisted I was in good standing. The last of these calls was really to find out why when I checked the current bill via *120# on the handset it was saying I had an outstanding amount but when I spoke to an agent it was a credit in the account. They said the credit was correct and they would send a signal to correct the amount on the handset. The amount on the handset said I owed them money until the next cycle when I went back to the regular package price. So for the next billing cycle, september mayb, the handset was still saying (and currently also) that I have outstanding money, but the last electronic bill and CSR told me I have credit in the account.

Also, the e-bill I got in september said said I had a little over $200 credit. The bill I got in october said I have just over $120 credit. So Digicel billed me $80 only when it was supposed to be over $300. I called to query this today and the CSR said there is no problem with my account. I did not mention to her that the handset still says I have an outstanding amount. I think I did my part and queried the issue and was told there was no problem, so I think I will just accept
the situation.

THANKS Digicel!

No comments:

Post a Comment