|Airlink URC 2025 universal remote|
1. If you are pressing buttons and the led (light) on top of it is not blinking when you press a button the battery is dead or not making proper contact. You may be lucky and just have to spin the battery a couple times to get the remote to work. If not you will have to replace the battery.
2. The remote may has lost its programming, due to dead batteries or on its own. To reprogram it:
- Press the white button for the device you want to program (eg. Cable or TV)
- Press and Hold(4 seconds) the white SETUP button until the device button blinks red twice
- Press the code for the device (eg 2142), after which the device button will blink red twice.
- Press the power key to test if the device turns on or off. and so the code works.
Press the Blue MUTE button
NOTE: You can program the remote to control your TV, DVD player, stereo, etc. The details and codes for this are in this link: http://www.urcsupport.com/html.php?page_id=711
3. The remote is faulty. Contact Airlink to have the faulty remote replaced.
Airlink Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/airlinktt
Link to remote manufacturer site http://www.urcsupport.com/html.php?page_id=711
Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with Airlink, I am just trying to be helpful.
Topics: How to set Airlink Trinidad and Tobago cable tv remote
Instructions to configure Airlink Barrackpore cable tv remote
How to fix Airlink Princes Town remote
Directions to reset Airlink New Grant remote
How to programme Airlink Remote