Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Aerial tour of Trinidad and Tobago

I was lucky enough to get a front seat ride in a Cessna 172, here are some pics and video!
My Captain was Mr. John Gedeon (john.gedeon@gmail.com), http://www.johngedeon.com/
He is available for trips of your own. It is definitely affordable and a fraction of the price compared to a helicopter ride which is upward of $500USD an hour.

The tour lasted about an hour and was very enjoyable. It was from Piarco, to Port of Spain, to San Fernando, then Princes Town and finally back to Piarco.

We flew at 1500 feet above sea level, close enough for me! I could see people walking below without using much zoom.

We were going over 100 knots and I had the window open for part of it!





This is a short clip heading east next to Port of Spain.





You may also like:
Ziplining
Top things to know about TnT
Playdium
Bird sanctuary tour


17 comments:

  1. How much did you pay for the trip? Do you have contact information for the pilot (his site is down)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was about $1500 TTD an hour, what is your email address?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saintallstar@yahoo.com send me some info please

    ReplyDelete
  4. keishajangrant@gmail.com - can you send me the information please & how many persons max?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Can you send me the contact information for the pilot? I would really appreciate it. My email is mizalleycat@gmail.com. Any other useful information about your aerial tour would be very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this type of thing still available? Can't seem to find anyone else who does helicopter tours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm trying to have a helicopter or private plane ride for my fiance for his birthday on the 16th of September next month how do I go about booking and what's the costing like

    ReplyDelete
  8. My email is jeudial@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My email is jeudial@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm trying to have a helicopter or private plane ride for my fiance for his birthday on the 16th of September next month how do I go about booking and what's the costing like

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, Ornella.ds@hotmail.com... can you please send updated contact info if you have. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. good day, can i get more info about this tour - soucywow@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Send me information I would like a tour for my family wife 2 kids

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ryan are you aware if this tour is still available

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi goodday, can you also send me any information you have please.

    teesvan@hotmail.com

    Will greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete